The Badger Mutual Insurance Women’s Amateur Golf Tournament is one of the largest amateur women’s tournaments of its kind in our area. The BMIWA provides a quality, competitive event for amateur women golfers and raises funds to benefit the needs of other women and children in our community. All proceeds from the tournament are donated to Sojourner Family Peace Center and LOTUS Legal Clinic .
2020 Tournament Information
- Play Dates
- Eligibility / Rules
- Tee Times / Pairings
- Awards / Auction / Lunch
- Course Information
- Monday, July 26 and Tuesday, July 27 at Brown Deer Park Golf Course. The tournament will be held rain or shine (No rain date.)
- The tournament is open to any amateur woman golfer age 16 and older with an established USGA handicap.
- Participation will be limited to 92 players on a first come first serve basis.
- USGA rules are in force and officials will be on the course. Pace of play will be enforced.
- No metal spikes allowed on the course.
- Two day, 18-hole stroke play. Players will be flighted by handicap.
- The Championship flight will play from the previous slope rating of 74.0/132. All other flights will play the gold tees with a slope rating 69.2/126.
- Caddies are allowed but not provided. Walking is permitted or carts are available to be rented from the pro shop for $17 per day.
- Free balls will be available at the driving range each morning provided by Andy Barrett, Head Professional at Brown Deer Park Golf Course.
- Free bottled water will be on the course.
- BBQ Lunch will be provided as you finish your round on Tuesday.
There will be a crossover on both days of play.
- Monday, July 27 tee times will begin at 12:00 noon.
- Tuesday, July 28 tee times will begin at 7:30 am.
First day tee times and pairings can be found on the tournament website starting July 20.
Second day tee times and pairings will be available from the pro shop (414/352-8080) or on the tournament web site on Monday late afternoon.
- Gross and Net prizes will be awarded as flights finish on Tuesday.
- Scores will be available online and a BBQ lunch will be provided as you finish your round on Tuesday.
- Silent Auction both days of the event. Winning bidders will be notified by phone if you leave before 3pm on Tuesday.
Special championship flight yardage information shown below:
|Championship Flight 73.8/132||433||307||145||465||136||471||174||383||289||2803|
|Championship Flight 73.8/132||410||161||347||402||159||503||341||345||353||3021||2803||5824|